|Company||Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union|
|Job Description||Job Announcement
Title: Credit Union CEO
Location: Berkeley CA
Salary: Commensurate with experience, plus benefits. Base salary plus performance bonus. Expected range $90-120K.
Founded in 1942 to serve the consumer members of local cooperative grocery stores, Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union (CCFCU) has survived the demise of those original cooperatives and continued to thrive while diversifying its cooperative and community connections. CCFCU now has over $100 million in assets and 13,000 members located throughout the Bay Area. CCFCU is a certified CDFI and low income designated credit union with a commitment to ethical investing, green business practices (the majority of its power is generated by its own solar array), and creating sustainable community wealth (in 2012, CCFCU was honored with an “Excellence in Lending Award” from CUNA).
* Board of Directors: Provide monthly reports on activities and
the financial status of the credit union.
* Financial Management: Prepare and manage operating budget to
maintain fiscally sound operations. Manage all resources in a fiscally
responsible manner in compliance with all internal policies and NCUA regulations.
* Human Resources Management: Hire, supervise, recruit and motivate
staff, committee members, and volunteers, and promote development of their
skills and leadership abilities.
Required Professional Qualifications
* At least 5 years management experience at a credit union in $50M-$200 range.
* Ability to analyze financial statements and other financial performance reports.
* Sensitivity to issues of low-wealth borrowers and communities
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Other Desired Professional Qualifications
* Advanced degree in business, finance, accounting, or community development.
* Experience working for a Low Income or Community Development Credit Union
* Experience working for a Community Development Financial Institution
* Experience lending to worker cooperative or housing cooperatives
* Experience with democratic workplaces
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and three references via email to the Search Committee Chair - Tim Huet at email@example.com
2001 Ashby Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94703
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.