|Job Title||NETWORK SUPPORT SPECIALIST|
|Company||CO-OP Shared Branching|
|Job Description||SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing customer service support to the credit unions that have contracted with FSCC, LLC for shared branching network services and products. This includes providing information, resolving service problems and maintaining service level standards in accordance to the Service Operating Procedures standards in providing service to credit unions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answers product and service questions, and suggests information about other products and services.
• Assists and resolves customer service related issues and problems by; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution and escalates issues as necessary.
• Assists with researching and resolving transaction processing issues which may include reports, adjustments, settlement, telecom, fee billing, database, BIN file, contact information and other system problems.
• Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Supporting other staff as required.
• Must react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
• Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint) and other web based applications. Duties require the ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish are required. Excellent client services skills required. Minimum of two years’ experience in a call center environment. High school and some college preferred. Credit Union experience/knowledge is preferred.
If you or someone you know can perform the duties and responsibilities of the Network Support Specialist, and have the skills and experience required, please submit your cover letter and resume to be considered for the opportunity to email@example.com.
21840 W. Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.