MOST RECENT POSITIONS POSTED...
|Job Title||CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER|
|Job Description||SkyOne Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution with over 63 years of experience, catering to the specific financial needs of air transportation industry employees. We seek dynamic and ambitious individuals, who value teamwork and accountability, and can contribute to providing fanatical customer service through competitive financial solutions.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
• Health, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401(k) Plan
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• A Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Service Awards
We are seeking an experienced Chief Technology Officer to support the Credit Union functions of this growing organization. This position researches, recommends and implements strategies to ensure our technology and e-Commerce channels meet the strategic goals of the credit union. This position manages the operations of the Information Technology Division and ensures that the support provided by e-Commerce, Facilities, Information Technology, and our Operations Support departments are sufficient to enable the Credit Union to meet its operating and reporting objectives. Develops, reviews and administers Credit Union policies and procedures and ensures internal controls are adequate throughout the Information Technology Division.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Information Technology required.
• Strong strategic planning and organizational skills.
• Strong “forward thinker” as to innovative technologies for a financial institution
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
• Excellent understanding of computer mainframe, Internet, and LAN capabilities.
• Minimum of five years of technology and e-Commerce experience in a financial institution.
• Well-developed time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If interested, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via fax to (310) 491-7424. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. No telephone calls, please; unsolicited calls will not be returned.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
14600 Aviation Blvd
Hawthorne, CA 90250
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.