MOST RECENT POSITIONS POSTED...
|Job Title||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER|
|Company||North Island Credit Union|
|Job Description||This position is responsible for the identification of organizations which meet NICU’s field of membership criteria and the solicitation of these groups and their constituents for membership in the credit union.
• Identifies institutions, business, groups, and communities which meet the NICU’s field of membership criteria.
• Solicits qualified persons, organizations, groups, communities and institutions and their constituents for membership in NICU.
• Develops and coordinates business development activities with branch managers. Ensures activities are efficient, effective and delivered in accordance with NICU’s policies and procedures.
• Cultivates strong business relationships and trust with managers, officers, boards, and staff of relevant groups.
• Develops and maintains close working relationships with the branch sales teams and other departments in order to leverage strengths of the organization to grow membership.
• Develops and supervises new membership campaigns; works closely with the Marketing Department to enhance business development efforts.
• Develops and manages the overall community involvement strategy to enhance NICU’s stature and reputation.
• Promotes and represents NICU with a positive and professional image.
• Ensures ongoing communication with management related to development efforts and initiatives. Provides recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness; provides accurate and timely periodic reports and records.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Abilities: Must be motivated and enthusiastic. Must present a professional and friendly demeanor. Must have excellent skills in the following: business relationship building and maintenance; verbal and written communications; interpersonal skills; and, planning and organization; analysis. Must be able to work independently. Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) or equivalent.
Knowledge, Education, Certifications, Licenses:
Must have a thorough understanding of NICU’s field of membership qualifications; and, products and services. Must also have a strong outside sales background. Some coursework relating to the field or equivalent experience required. A Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent field preferred. Must possess a valid California Driver’s License. Must have reliable transportation to be able to attend meetings, functions, events and business-development activities. Proof of auto insurance is required if candidate owns or leases a vehicle. An acceptable driving record will also be required.
Five years of progressively responsible experience in the capacity of a business development officer in a financial environment/financial services, to include branch management or equivalent.
Salary based on experience.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k plans.
Onsite gym available.
16 paid volunteer hours per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To submit an application please send your resume to: email@example.com
P.O. Box 85833
San Diego, CA 92186
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.