|Job Title||FINANCIAL ANALYST|
|Company||American Honda Motor Co., Inc|
|Job Description||The Honda Federal Credit Union has an opportunity for a Financial Analyst position located in Torrance, CA. The purpose of this position is to provide financial reporting and analytical support to various operational departments within the credit union. Support, compile and analyze financial information for the organization. Develop integrated revenue and expense analyses, projections, reports and presentations. Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
• Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
• Analyze product profitability and other significant financial areas.
• Track and report capital expenditure projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent work related experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in Finance/Planning/Accounting for a multi-divisional organization.
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical methodologies.
• Experience with automated financial institution processing systems.
• Experience with Profistar or similar Asset Liability Management financial reporting systems a plus.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
The Honda Federal Credit Union (HFCU) provides quality financial services to members of the Honda Family. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. An Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Please apply to Job# HCU00001F for immediate consideration at www.corporate.honda.com/careers
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.