MOST RECENT POSITIONS POSTED...
|Job Title||BRANCH MANAGER|
|Job Description||Lead and manage branch operations by providing the highest quality of service to members in account transactions, loan services, and new accounts; identify members’ financial needs and recommend products and service that would meet those needs. Solve problems within established policies and procedures; responsible for directing the operations of the branch to meet organizational, financial, operational, service and growth goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
• Requires a well-rounded knowledge of Credit Union operations and transactions as would normally be obtained by five or more years of experience in a financial institution. Prior management experience preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of management, members, vendors, and the general public.
• Demonstrated ability to provide meticulous attention to detail, and concern for accuracy and consistency in results.
• Must be competent and knowledgeable in branch operations policies and procedures.
• Must adhere to federal and state employment laws.
• Must be willing to work in excess of 40 hours per week and on some weekends as needed.
• Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), organization, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Must be bondable. May be required to qualify as a notary public.
• Must be highly motivated
|Contact Information||Human Resources
13304 Alondra Blvd
Cerritos, CA 90703
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.