|Job Title||INDIRECT AUTO LENDING CREDIT ANALYST SUPERVISOR|
|Company||LBS Financial CU|
|Job Description||For over ten years LBS Financial Credit Union has been one of the premier indirect auto lending institutions in the country. Currently generating in excess of $20 million per month in funded high credit quality indirect loans the organization is in need of a Credit Analyst Supervisor to assist the Vice President, Loan Administration in planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the CU’s indirect credit underwriting unit (Credit Analysts) to maximize the high quality and quantity of applications decisioned while maintaining superior service and professionalism to members and the dealer community. LBS’s diverse indirect loan portfolio includes not only auto loans, but boats, RV’s, motorcycles, and powersports as well. The Credit Analyst Supervisor will be required to review, approve, and/or concur on applications that may require a more senior level review. As necessary this position may assist in addressing and resolving escalation issues with members or dealers to include support of the indrect lending funding unit. Will assist in training and developing staff to maximize performance and efficiency. Will be responsible for handling the timecards, counseling, performance evaluations, motivation, and discipline of assigned employees. Functions as an information conduit by, and between, various internal departments and the Credit Union’s dealer development staff and local dealerships. As necessary assists in producing various reports for review and benchmarking. As directed may work on special projects
• Familiarity with an indirect auto loan origination platform, experience with APPRO/CRIF a plus
• Comprehensive knowledge of consumer lending rules and regulations in an indirect lending environment
• Proficiency with MS software, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Strong, effective communication skills in both written and verbal form
• Strong analytical skills to include calculating ratios, etc.
• Ability to lead by example and work well with staff at all levels
• Strong personal motivation and desire to succeed
• Four year college degree in business, accounting, or finance, desirable. Will consider equivalent work experience
• Minimum two years experience as an Indirect Lending Supervisor or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with California DMV documentation and processes desirable
• Available to work flexible hours including holidays and weekends
We are looking for friendly, caring and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for service and accuracy to join our team! For more information, about our culture and benefits please visit www.lbsfcu.org/Careers.shtml
5505 Garden Grove Blvd.
Westmisister, CA 92683
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.