MOST RECENT POSITIONS POSTED...
|Job Title||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER|
|Company||LBS Financial CU|
|Job Description||LBS Financial Credit Union is one of the largest and most financially-sound credit unions in the State of California, with over $1 billion in assets and more than 100,000 Members. At LBS Financial, we strive to make a difference in the lives of our Members—with each and every interaction—by building trust and showing compassion as we meet their full-service financial needs. Member service is our highest priority and is evident in everything we do, from the better-than-market rates we offer on loans and savings to our low fees. We pride ourselves on providing the friendly, accurate and courteous service that our Member-owners deserve.
• Delivering high quality and value added HR services
• Collaborating to develop professional relationships with all levels of leadership
• Successfully identifying key projects and integrating them into our culture
• Ensuring our payroll and timekeeping is accurate and in compliance
• Attracting and retaining talented people
• Evaluating our compensation and benefits programs
• Communicating programs to facilitate awareness and usage
• Adding HR expertise to develop key strategies and annual initiatives
• Implementing efficiencies
• Supporting the development and training
If you possess the following qualities, LBS Financial Credit Union may be right for you:
• Superior technical competency within human resources
• Ability to develop strong working relationships
• Analytical skills t
• Ability to collaborate with others
• Initiative to ask questions and identify new areas in which to contribute
• Organizational skills to multi-task and prioritize
• Leading, Coaching and Developing our HR team of three (3)
• Desire to engage in personal development through education, training, coaching
Experience and/or educational requirements
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; plus 4 -6 years related experience and/or training in the Human Resources area with a demonstrated level of increasing responsibility and complexity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Leadership and Supervision (2 – 4 years). Ability to engage, inspire, motivate, lead, and provide feedback to those supervised.
• Demonstrated ability in performing at a manager level as part of an HR team of four (4) within an organization of approximately 250 employees
• Mastery level knowledge of payroll and benefits. Must demonstrate the ability to perform as a back-up to cover for this key function using ADP/Workforce Now.
• Excellent knowledge of the critical functions of Human Resources, including knowledge of State and Federal laws.
• Sound judgment, decision-making and detail orientation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
• Knowledge of HR automation programs and systems. Ability to research and recommend automation in key HR areas.
• Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable researching, recommending and writing procedures, guidelines, policies.
• Thinks independently, ability to problem solve through others. .
We are looking for a friendly, caring and enthusiastic individual with a passion in human resources and an ability to deliver excellent service and accuracy to join or team! For more information, about our culture and our benefits please visit www.lbsfcu.org/Careers.shtml.
5505 Garden Grove Blvd.
Westminister, CA 92683
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.