|Job Title||DIRECTOR OF MARKETING|
|Company||American First CU|
|Job Description||American First Credit Union a $515M financial institution in Orange County is taking it to the next level! We are looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our growth revolution as the new Director of Marketing.
This position is responsible for driving a wide range of marketing and business development initiatives including: championing new product development and launches, the management of affinity relationships, the management of credit union website, marketing research, social media, promotion development and execution, community involvement and targeted business development. Successful candidate will lead all marketing, business development, and branding initiatives. Successful candidate must be a tactical, hands-on leader who can craft and execute effective marketing plans through both traditional and online channels. Candidates must have solid understanding of target marketing strategies, brand positioning, strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
Our perfect candidate must have the following qualifications:
• You have Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing Management preferred.
• You have 7 or more years of experience in marketing with demonstrated skills in building account relationships.
• You have 5 or more years experience in senior management, with proven experience in coaching, counseling, directing, leading, organizing and implement of performance goals.
• You have experience in directing companies in new market expansion with ease. You know how to plan and direct these strategies, and you also know how to analyze and quantify the success of the company’s campaigns.
• You have experience in managing a very talented team of individuals who are made up of graphic artists, business developers, and market analysts.
• You have experience in executing and implementing Market campaigns thinking out of the box – you have used social media in addition to traditional market awareness methods.
• You have a track record of building business for organizations, and have the ability to promote, sell and close those opportunities.
• You have quantitative and analytical skills.
• You have the ability to transform Market Research into Successful and Targeted Business Development Efforts
• You have proven leadership abilities including outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal skills and a great work ethic.
• You are personable, a driver and love what you do. You represent the organization well in the community, with our members, and with our team. People enjoy working with you
We offer excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, paid life, Long term disability and AD&D insurance, generous 401(K) plan with employer match, free banking and discounts on consumer loans, paid holidays, vacation, sick, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, special recognition programs and much more.
|Contact Information||Human Resources
700 N Harbor Blvd
La Habra, CA 90631
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.