|Job Title||LENDING MANAGER|
|Job Description||We are seeking a Lending Manager to join our team. In this key role, you will ensure compliant standards and procedures, oversee the flow of underwriting loan applications, and promote credit union products and services through loan marketing programs. You will be responsible for overall loan operations and management of the lending staff. You will also be responsible for monitoring and recommending changes to underwriting guidelines and credit policy.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
• 3 – 5 years of lending management experience in a financial institution
• Ability to analyze problems and opportunities, identify and evaluate alternatives, and develop sound, effective approaches
• Exceptional people management skills and the ability to motivate, develop, and evaluate individuals for maximum performance
• A strong commitment to providing exceptional service to internal and external members
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
• Background in Real-Estate loan processing
*Member Business Loan (Commercial) and SBA background preferred
|Contact Information||Pacific Transportation FCU
501 W. 190th Street
Gardena, CA 90248
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.