MOST RECENT POSITIONS POSTED...
|Job Title||INTERNAL AUDITOR|
|Job Description||Vons Employees Federal Credit Union (a $411 million asset credit union) has an opening for an Internal Auditor. The individual will be responsible for performing financial, operational and regulatory internal auditing duties of varying complexities to determine whether organizational areas perform their planning, accounting, custodial or control activities are in compliance with Credit Union policies, as well as within industry standards; NCUA, Federal and State regulations. Individual will independently conduct audits and/or to serve as in charge auditor of limited audit assignments and assist with preparation of recommendations for corrective actions.
Candidates must have analytical and problem solving skills; display ability to stay organized as well as handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications and attributes:
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university and minimum five (5) years internal auditing experience for a financial institution and planning and reporting experience.
• Strong decision-making skills
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong time management and organization skills
To Apply: Please submit your updated resume to Suzanne Manriquez at
|Contact Information||Suzanne Manriquez
PO Box 8023
El Monte, CA 91734
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.