|Job Title||MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE|
|Company||SkyOne Federal Credit Union|
|Job Description||Member Service Representative
SkyOne Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution with over 63 years of experience, catering to the specific financial needs of air transportation industry employees. We seek dynamic and ambitious individuals, who value teamwork and accountability, and can contribute to providing fanatical customer service through competitive financial solutions.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
• Health, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401(k) Plan
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• A Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Service Awards
We are seeking a Member Services Representative who assists in building valued financial relationships with our members by actively recommending and cross-selling credit union products and services that best meets our members’ financial needs. Provides outstanding professional service while answering all member inquiries. Supports business development efforts by performing outbound telemarketing calls, and provides frontline coverage at the branches and call center.
• Minimum of one-year experience in a financial institution, in either branch banking or a call center.
• Strong cross-selling and telemarketing skills.
• Excellent member service and telephone communication skills.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of financial products and services.
• Windows, Word, Excel and Internet proficiency.
• A high degree of confidentiality.
• A positive, professional image within the workplace.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
If interested, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com or send via fax to (310) 491-7424.
14600 Aviation Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.