|Job Title||CREDIT UNION MANAGER|
|Company||City of Ukiah Employees Credit Union|
|Job Description||City of Ukiah Employees Credit Union, Ukiah, CA
An exceptional leadership opportunity for a dynamic individual “willing to take it to the next level” awaits the new Credit Union Manager. The qualified applicant must be a self-directed individual with strong community involvement, management skills, credit union experience, and the ability to implement the credit union’s vision and goals.
Five to seven years of management experience overseeing the overall daily operations of a financial institution. Good understanding of accounting principles, regulatory compliance, employee payroll, and staff supervision. Sound knowledge of State and Federal regulations is critical to the success of this position. Knowledge of Mercury Computer System is a plus. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to supervise, train and lead an effective team.
• Manage the overall operations of a small membership credit union with limited staff.
• Prepare financial reports and detailed budget. Able to submit and secure grants
• Prepare monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors, and quarterly and semi-annual financial reports to regulators.
• Manage the Credit Union's investment portfolio.
• Interact with examiner/auditors, ensure and update policies and procedures for compliance.
• Identify and pursue new growth opportunities.
• Participate in goal setting and ensure implementation of the board’s vision and direction.
• Additional duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Starting salary is $3200.00 a month, 4 days a week and one week paid vacation. Must be bondable and agree to background and credit check. If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to 1425 S. State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482. Faxes can be sent to 707-462-6020. Please no phone calls. The deadline to apply is February 28, 2014. EOE
1425 South State Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.