|Job Title||VP, RETAIL SALES & SERVICES|
|Company||Sacramento Credit Union|
|Job Description||Sacramento Credit Union has had a growing membership base for over 75 years. With six local branches and $370 million in assets, SCU takes pride in the integrity and trust it has built with its members and in providing strong leadership and support for its employees.
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Retail Sales and Services to join our executive team. This position is responsible for managing and overseeing branch operations, call center and compliance.
Successful candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Strong knowledge of sales and service.
• Strong knowledge of credit union operations, policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
• Strong knowledge of compliance with relevant state and federal laws.
• Strong ability to lead, direct and manage staff.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off, 11 paid holidays, life insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), subsidized parking and more.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com
(Indicate VP, Retail Sales and Service in subject line)
P. O. Box 2351
Sacramento, CA 95812
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.