|Job Title||CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER|
|Company||Schools Federal Credit Union|
|Job Description||Schools Federal Credit Union, located in Rancho Dominguez is searching for a Chief Financial Officer. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversees the Accounting department; hires trains, directs, and evaluates employee performance within the departments; approves promotions, transfers and salary adjustments.
• Oversees and directs audit, tax, and accounting activities.
• Prepares financial reports; ensures complete and accurate financial, statistical, and accounting records of the Credit Union.
• Directs the Credit Union's investment activities as custodian of funds, securities, and assets of the organization; promotes the Credit Union in financial markets to ensure sources of capital.
• Formulates and executes investment policy; prepares financial forecasts.
• Works with auditors/examiners on year end and comprehensive audits.
• Reviews operational procedures to obtain optimum efficiency and reduced costs.
• Writes, reviews, and distributes financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
• Implements and reviews risk management initiatives.
• Analyzes department budgets and allocates operating budget.
• Oversees reporting to regulatory authorities and to the Board.
• Provides safekeeping, controls, and accounting for assets and securities.
• Directs preparation and evaluation of budgets and capital plans; directs receipt, disbursement, and expenditures of money or capital assets.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Experience in a credit union or bank is required as is call report or 5300 preparation. Profit Star experience a plus.
Schools Federal Credit Union provides a robust benefits plan, including 401K, PTO, medical, dental, vision,LTD, life, etc. Please forward resume, w/salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-415-2145.
|Contact Information||Terri Barboza
2200 W Artesia Bl
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.