|Job Title||IT MANAGER|
|Company||CommonWealth Central Credit Union|
|Job Description||At CommonWealth Central Credit Union, we serve the financial needs of more than 35,000 people who live or work in Santa Clara County. We are seeking candidates who share our values and commitment to providing quality financial and related services to the community of Santa Clara County. We are currently accepting applications for an Information Technology Manager in our San Jose Corporate Office.
Under the direction of the AVP of Information Technology, your major responsibilities will include:
• Direct the daily operations of the Information Technology department and staff.
• Provide primary support for the company's network and servers (maintain and troubleshoot network and system hardware, software, telecommunications, and servers and the various applications and programs that run on it).
• Provide on-going monitoring and support of critical systems (i.e. internet access, online transaction switches, VPN, XP2 Core Host, exchange, data warehouse, Daily Close of Business process etc.). Plan and coordinate critical system support and monitoring. Recommend corrective actions for application and system failures; investigate and resolve processing problems identified by users.
• Under the general guidance of the AVP of IT and in conjunction with IT Department staff purchase, install, configure, maintain, monitor, support and optimize all network software, hardware and communications links.
• Develop and maintain updated department procedures that are in compliance with Credit Union policies and state and federal regulations. Ensure that department staff is trained on the procedures, and that the procedures serve as a foundation for cross-training efforts.
• Direct the daily administration of the Information Technology operations, including budgeting, performance monitoring, reporting, planning, priority setting, and staff management.
• Develop and maintain effective and productive working relationships with user departments, senior managers, and vendors.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of four to six years of working in and administering a similar network environment (50-300 nodes, 50-100 servers). At least two years of supervisory experience required. Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills required. Demonstrated ability to partner with cross-functional groups, obtaining desired results. Superior customer service skills required and proven analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with SANs, VMWare, SQL Database Management Studio 2005 and above, Windows, UNIX, AIX and Cisco firewalls, routers and switches. Prior experience working with phone systems (i.e. Altigen, Shortel and Cisco). Experience with Server backup utilities i.e. vrangerPro and Networker. Two to three years experience in the installation maintenance and administration of MS Exchange and Active Directory. Previous financial institution experience preferred. A professional appearance and demeanor are required.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference IT Manager in the subject line. Or you can fax it to us at: 408-531-3142. Please note that no relocation expense will be offered for this position. To learn more about this great career opportunity and the benefits of being a CommonWealth employee, please visit our website at www.wealthcu.org.
CommonWealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5890 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA 95138
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.