|Job Title||IT TECHNICIAN|
|Company||CommonWealth Central Credit Union|
|Job Description||At CommonWealth Central Credit Union, we serve the financial needs of more than 35,000 people who live or work in Santa Clara County. We are seeking candidates who share our values and commitment to providing quality financial and related services to the community of Santa Clara County. We are currently accepting applications for an Information Technology Technician based in our San Jose Corporate Office.
Under the direction of our Information Technology Manager, your major responsibilities will include:
• Serve as primary contact for end user support, including Saturdays (on a rotating basis). Keep detailed, accurate records of all work performed using designated tracking system, and communicate with end users on the status of their requests.
• Conduct initial diagnostic testing to determine source and scope of issues. Resolve or escalate issues as needed.
• Provide technical assistance on hardware, software, or communication problems encountered by end users or the technical support staff.
• Purchase and install new software, hardware and peripherals. Maintain inventory of software licenses, hardware and peripherals
• Under the direction of the IT Manager, monitor and make system updates/modifications for workstations and peripherals. Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Coordinate with 3rd party providers as needed to resolve technical related issues and provide support for maintaining systems provided by vendors.
• Create and maintain procedures for end users addressing frequently asked questions and/or frequently encountered issues.
Our ideal candidate will possess extensive knowledge of data communications and phone systems (preferably in a financial institution), diagnostic and maintenance abilities with PC hardware, software and local area networks and working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Mail Server 2003 or above and Backup utilities such as EMC Networker or Vranger Pro. Proficient in using Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference Information Technology Technician in the subject line. Or you can fax it to us at: 408-531-3142. To learn more about this great career opportunity and the benefits of being a CommonWealth employee, please visit our website at www.wealthcu.org.
CommonWealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5890 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA 95138
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.