|Job Title||LOAN ADJUSTMENTS MANAGER|
|Company||CommonWealth Central Credit Union|
At CommonWealth Central Credit Union, we serve the financial needs of more than 35,000 people who live or work in Santa Clara County. We are seeking candidates who share our values and commitment to providing quality financial and related services to the community of Santa Clara County. We are currently accepting applications for a Loan Adjustment Manager in our San Jose Corporate Office.
Under the direction of the VP of Lending, your major responsibilities will include:
• Managing the daily operations of the collections department to include delinquent loan collection, title perfection, repossession, collateral liquidation, skip tracing and bankruptcy administration.
• Ensuring collection activities conducted by employees and vendors comply with established guidelines and performance metrics.
• Developing and implementing collection strategies to achieve delinquency and loan loss objectives.
• Performing scheduled and un-scheduled call monitoring reviews to ensure collection calls are conducted in accordance with established standards.
• Providing oversight and establishing processes to ensure titles are processed in accordance to procedures.
• Overseeing fraudulent title investigation, filing bond claims, and taking enforcement actions against third parties to protect the Credit Union’s lien interests.
• Handling all areas of loss mitigation.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of five to ten years of similar collection management experience preferably in a credit union environment. Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and computer skills required. Solid understanding of collections laws and regulations, in addition to industry best practices. General knowledge of lending practices including extensions, workout loans and loan modifications. Knowledge of Excel and Word required. A professional appearance and demeanor are required.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history to email@example.com and please reference Loan Adjustments Manager in the subject line. Or you can fax it to us at: 408-531-3142. Please note that no relocation expense will be offered for this position. To learn more about this great career opportunity and the benefits of being a CommonWealth employee, please visit our website at www.wealthcu.org.
CommonWealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5890 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA 95138
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.