MOST RECENT POSITIONS POSTED...
|Company||Patriots Federal Credit Union|
Patriots Federal Credit Union, with assets of $78 million, and located in Tustin is seeking an Accountant. This position involves performing various accounting and finance functions. The successful candidate will develop and create new accounting procedures that utilize technology to create efficient, time-saving processes.
• Research and resolve accounting issues and outages
• Perform general ledger reconciliations, including research and resolution, in accordance with corporate policy
• Develop improvements to accounting systems and procedures to mitigate/resolve systemic accounting issues and outages
• Participate in accounting department projects
• Prepare and maintain accounting management reports
• Maintain a current procedure manual for position functions
• Assist the Chief Financial Officer in special projects as assigned.
• 3+ years of relevant accounting/finance experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage financial data
• Proficiency with personal computers and related software packages such as Word and Excel, other business machines, and with various accounting software
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks successfully
• Organized and detail oriented
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business, Economics, or equivalent preferred
If interested, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. No telephone calls, please; unsolicited calls will not be returned.
Patriots FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
17541 East 17th Street
Tustin, CA 92780
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.