|Job Title||FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II|
|Company||Cedars-Sinai Federal Credit Union|
|Job Description||Job Description: A Financial Services Representative performs traditional financial service functions which would include consumer lending, member account transactions, BSA compliance and responsibilities for OFAC and Fincen, and dormant account tracking and reporting. A Financial Services Representative II also has knowledge of services provided by the credit union so that they can recommend products and services to the member that would be beneficial to them. Strong background in operations and lending is required. This is a full time position.
• 3-5 years of credit union experience including general knowledge of financial institution products and services
• Experience in account management, processing member transactions, and cash handling
• Experience in Consumer Lending and application processing
• Knowledge of federal and state lending and savings regulations
• Experience in both consumer lending and office operations is required
• Experience in Word and Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrate organizational skills
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to research, analyze, and compile data results with recommended solutions.
• Must have a minimum of a high school diploma
|Contact Information||Nor Kurasz
8700 Beverly Blvd., Ste. 1631D
Los Angeles, CA 90048
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.