|Job Title||VICE PRESIDENT-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS|
|Company||Heritage Community Credit Union|
|Job Description||Heritage Community Credit Union is seeking an exper’d VP/ITS. This individual will:
• Direct and control the activities involved in the study, design, development and installation of network infrastructure, data processing systems, new and existing hardware and software including systems analysis, programming and computer operations.
• Establish strategic direction and tactically drive and enhance technology as the organization grows.
• Prepare long-range systems projects/plans with priority recommendations.
• Possess a thorough understanding of operations and the concept of technology supporting operational functions to achieve credit union initiatives.
• As a member of the Executive Team, work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
Successful candidate will have five plus years’ experience managing technology solutions within a complex business, strong leadership skills and a clear understanding of the value and importance of supporting internal and external customers. Bachelor’s degree and technology related certifications preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity with great benefits & 401k, email your resume & salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
|Contact Information||Heritage Community Credit Union
P.O. Box 790
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.