|Job Title||REAL ESTATE LOAN CONSULTANT|
|Company||First Entertainment Credit Union|
|Job Description||Are you an experienced mortgage loan originator with a proven record of success? Can you excel in a busy, changing market? If yes, you need to continue reading. For the successful person, we provide an excellent commission program plus a base salary. Your personal production directly drives the level of income you will earn. In addition to compensation we offer a great benefits package which includes; (paid holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing, medical, dental, vision and more).
First Entertainment Credit Union is one of Los Angeles’ premier financial institutions with assets of more than $1B and 10 branch locations. First Entertainment serves the employees of the Los Angeles area entertainment industry.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional who possesses excellent communication skills, is a high volume, goal and results oriented producer.
Real Estate Loan Consultant specific responsibilities:
• Originate mortgage loans, including first and second mortgage loans, and HELOCs.
• Meet or exceed monthly loan goals as established by Credit Union management.
• Actively participate in business development activities which include branch support of lending originations, on-site lending events such as seminars, presentations at branches and/or employer groups and borrower appointments.
• Adhere to state and federal compliance requirements and Credit Union policy and procedure.
• Maintain production reports as requested.
• Works with listing and selling agents on purchase transactions
• Minimum of five (5) years of work experience.
• College degree preferred or equivalent directly related experience within the real estate industry.
• Excellent entrepreneurial, communication, relationship building and presentation skills.
• Must be goal oriented, self-directed and abler to work with limited supervision.
• Must possess the ability to anticipate and solve problems.
• Exceptional knowledge of mortgage lending including conforming and non-conforming investor loan guidelines, mortgage insurance guidelines and coverage requirements, lending and privacy laws.
• Proficient in loan application systems, and origination/automated underwriting systems.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Candidates must be able to provide documentation demonstrating a consistent ability to meet loan volume goals, as well as evidence of current network of realtor relationships producing purchase referrals.
• Must have access to dependable transportations and the ability to travel to various locations/branches to meet with borrowers. Must be able to provide proof of insurance.
• Candidates must meet the requirements for registry under the SAFE Mortgage licensing Act, including an acceptable criminal background investigation requiring submission of the MU4R (demographic information, disclosure questions and fingerprints).
• Base plus commission
If you’re a top performer please e-mail your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and include in the Subject Line “RELOAN-”. Please include your loan production history and earnings expectations. No relocation and principles only. Pre-employment background screening, including credit and criminal checks, and substance screening are required.
|Contact Information||Human Resources
6735 Forest Lawn Drive
Hollywood, CA 90068
If you are experiencing trouble with CU Connections, please email
us describing the problem.
Or call CU Connections at 800-472-1702, ext. 6038 or 6010.