Educational Opportunities Calendar11/28/2015
2015 Education and Training Calendar brochure, please click here.
eTrain Live Webinars by Topic
To register or find out more about a topic offered by seminar, webinar, school or conference, please click on the topic link below.
From the Editors of CU Weekly
STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR SHAPIRO CUs
08/26/13 12:11 PM
Strengthen Your Foundation
If you're a CEO or board member who's about to develop your credit union's strategic plan, then join us for the Shapiro Strategic Planning Forum on Sept. 7 for a comprehensive overview of industry trends, best practices, and much more to help you effectively create a well-thought-out plan.
This event includes:
- Identification and discussion of possible strategic focus areas for smaller credit unions.
- A review and discussion of key financial performance data among smaller credit unions, including customized data for each participating credit union.
- A discussion of important environmental developments/trends that may have significant impact on credit unions in the coming years.
- An update on economic issues/trends of greatest significance to smaller credit unions.
- A review and discussion of competitive positioning for credit unions.
Click here to register.
- Dwight Johnston—Chief Economist, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
- Mark Klinkert—VP, Education and Training, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
- Larry Palochik—SVP, Member Solutions, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
- Richard Stanton—Senior Business Analyst, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
Shapiro Strategic Planning Forum
2855 East Guasti Road, Suite 600, Ontario, CA 91671
Saturday, Sept. 7
Registration: 8:30 - 9 a.m.
Seminar: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
A variety of sponsorships for every budget are available. Your sponsorship is reinforced with verbal recognition, conference event signage, website and program acknowledgement, print, and email exposure. Continue for complete information...