Educational Opportunities Calendar10/14/2015
2015 Education and Training Calendar brochure, please click here.
eTrain Live Webinars by Topic
To register or find out more about a topic offered by seminar, webinar, school or conference, please click on the topic link below.
From the Editors of CU Weekly
10/07/15 03:04 PM
Implement An Effective Process
This eTrain webinar, scheduled for October 15, provides tools needed to implement an effective Asset/Liability
Management process in your credit union. Deborah L. Rightmire, Vice President of Asset/Liability Management for the
Cornerstone Credit Union League, presents content that includes an ALM checklist that addresses:
- Guidelines for drafting an effective Asset/Liability Management Policy
- Acceptable ways to identify and monitor your interest rate risk profile
- Guidelines for drafting an effective Investment Policy
- How to develop a consistent ALCO agenda
- How to monitor, manage, and maximize liquidity using a simple Excel spreadsheet
- Guidance on how to perform due diligence testing on brokers, brokerage firms and banks
Who Should Attend?
- Supervisory Committee
- Senior Managers
- Branch Managers
- Aspiring Managers
Click to view the complete story
Exhibitors & Sponsors
A variety of sponsorships for every budget are available. Your sponsorship is reinforced with verbal recognition, conference event signage, website and program acknowledgement, print, and email exposure. Continue for complete information...