Educational Opportunities Calendar10/09/2015
2015 Education and Training Calendar brochure, please click here.
eTrain Live Webinars by Topic
To register or find out more about a topic offered by seminar, webinar, school or conference, please click on the topic link below.
From the Editors of CU Weekly
GET THE ANSWERS YOUR CU NEEDS
10/05/15 08:36 AM
Power of Attorney eTrain - Oct. 13
Get a practical understanding of rules and guidelines for Power of Attorney documents. This webinar will cover each Power
of Attorney type, along with your credit union’s liability and obligation in honoring them.
Get the answers to these questions and more:
- What special purpose does each Power of Attorney type serve?
- Should you keep a copy of the document in your credit union files?
- What language should accompany an attorney-in-fact’s signature?
- How long is a Power of Attorney valid?
- Can all account and loan documents be signed by an attorney-in-fact?
Click to view the complete story
Exhibitors & Sponsors
A variety of sponsorships for every budget are available. Your sponsorship is reinforced with verbal recognition, conference event signage, website and program acknowledgement, print, and email exposure. Continue for complete information...