Educational Opportunities Calendar07/02/2015
2015 Education and Training Calendar brochure, please click here.
eTrain Live Webinars by Topic
To register or find out more about a topic offered by seminar, webinar, school or conference, please click on the topic link below.
From the Editors of CU Weekly
COMPLIANCE FOR MARKETING MANAGERS
06/30/15 08:47 AM
Valuable Training for Your Staff
Marketing is a critical business component, but it can also be a compliance risk. Know what you can and cannot say in your credit union’s marketing by attending the Compliance for Marketing Managers
webinar on July 15.
Compliance expert Chris Collver will provide answers to these questions and much more:
- What are “trigger terms” and how do they affect the content of your marketing?
- What additional words, phrases, and information must be included in any marketing piece that advertises loan interest rates?
- What requirements does the Truth in Savings Act place on your deposit account marketing?
- Do regular mail advertising rules also affect your email campaigns?
- Are there special rules that apply to newsletters?
Click to view the complete story
Exhibitors & Sponsors
A variety of sponsorships for every budget are available. Your sponsorship is reinforced with verbal recognition, conference event signage, website and program acknowledgement, print, and email exposure. Continue for complete information...