About the Leagues
The California Credit Union League and the Nevada Credit Union League are the trade associations for credit unions in those states. They serve more than 290 credit unions in California and Nevada with more than 9.6 million members and more than $144 billion in assets.
We are committed to helping credit unions change people's lives.
Members First • Advocate • Excellence • Listen, Learn, Innovate • One Team
We are the largest state trade association for credit unions in the United States. And for more than 75 years we have played an important role in ensuring the sustained health of its member credit unions.
California and Nevada credit unions can depend on a solid team effort to help them meet their members' financial services needs through service that is unequaled. This is seen throughout the breadth of League activities:
- The 1,500 phone calls received monthly by our Research and Information staff.
- Our unparalleled advocacy focus, which includes our Governmental Relations Rally events in Sacramento (annually) and Carson City, NV (every two years), and our participation in CUNA's Governmental Affairs Conference.
- The more than 100 credit union-specific annual offerings from the Education & Training Department. These webinars, seminars, and conferences offer innovative and in-depth information for participants to take back to their credit unions.
- CU Weekly, our exclusive e-communication for information and industry news, is an all-inclusive tool member credit unions need to maximize League membership.
- The assistance provided to smaller-sized credit unions through the Shapiro Group.
- Our quality products and services--such as compliance consulting, lending assistance, operational cost-savers--that help credit unions better meet their members' needs.
Membership in the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues is valuable. As our philosophy says, credit unions are "People Helping People." That's what we do best, and that's why our vision will ignite the future. Won't you take the time to learn more about what membership can do for your credit union?
2013 CA Annual Report
2013 NV Annual Report
2012 CA/NV Annual Report
League Executive Team
- Diana Dykstra
President and CEO
- Jon Hernandez
President/CEO of CalCom FCU
California League Board Chairman
- Wally Murray
President/CEO of Greater Nevada CU
Carson City, NV
Nevada League Board Chairman
- Bob Arnould
Senior Vice President,
- Larry Palochik
Senior Vice President, Member Solutions