CU DIGEST LAUNCHES NEW COLUMN
12/18/13 12:33 PM
'Where's The Heat' Debuts
Does your credit union need that extra spark of inspiration, discussion, or analysis to drive your initiatives and goals to success?
The editors of Credit Union Digest have introduced “Where’s The Heat? Hot Topics That Won’t Waste Your Time”—a NEW column delivering strategic advice from leaders of the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues’ business units!
This invigorating, thought-provoking mainstay is geared to provide you with at least one golden nugget of information that will assist your credit union in the areas of strategic planning, media, health-benefits, compliance, and marketing. Take a dive inside pages 10-11 to explore the following topics:
- No Interference—learn the difference between strategy and planning with Mark Klinkert of Professional Solutions.
- Take Small Steps—explore how to effectively step into the realm of digital media with Joe Keller of C-Sun Studios.
- Health Care Law: Stay Focused—navigate the new health care arena with valuable tips from Lynn Athens of CU Vitality.
- Are You Ready?—stay on top of new mortgage rules from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with Rita Fillingane of CU Roots Services.
- The Power of E-mail—take a closer look at how e-mail remains an indispensable tool in today’s world of digital and social media with George Sun of Image Arc Marketing Solutions.
Click here to read the entire Where’s The Heat column within the December 2013/January 2014 edition of Credit Union Digest on Pages 10-11!