The Leagues provide its Member's First philosophy in communicating "real time" comprehensive news and information. We focus on strategic, operational and the philosophical values of our membership. We work to advocate your interests, and position our member credit unions at the "top" of the financial services community.
View the latest news about credit unions in California, Nevada, and around the nation.
Find current and archived issues of the Leagues' award-winning magazine.
Take a visual journey and explore the faces behind the California and Nevada credit union movement at a number of events, meetings, fundraisers, and conferences!
Catch up on what California and Nevada credit unions are accomplishing within their communities every month!
CUs ACTIVE IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES
04/06/15 02:20 PM
'Member News' Posted
Click to view the latest Member News
From the Editors of CU Weekly
DFI INVITES CUs TO BIZ LENDING FAIR
05/06/13 01:44 PM
Credit Programs to be Highlighted
California Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) Commissioner Teveia Barnes is inviting credit unions to attend the first-ever California Small Business Lending Fair in Los Angeles on June 13—an event that will bring together lenders with representatives of the state's small business loan guarantee programs to learn about programs that expand access to credit for small businesses.
- Check-in begins at 9 a.m., and the program begins at 9:30 a.m.
- 100 S. Main St., Los Angeles, CA
- CalTrans District 7 Headquarters Building
- Clifton Kellogg, Director, State Small Business Credit Initiative, Department of the Treasury
- Mark Robertson, Sr., President and CEO, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corp.
- Nancee Trombley, Program Manager, California Capital Access Program, State Treasurer’s Office
- Mary Salinas Durón, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Ben Raju, Assistant District Director, Lender Relations, Small Business Administration, Los Angeles District Office
Click here to register for this event.
Questions or problems with the form? Contact Patrick Carroll at 415-263-8559, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org