The Leagues provide its Member's First philosophy in communicating "real time" comprehensive news and information. We focus on strategic, operational and the philosophical values of our membership. We work to advocate your interests, and position our member credit unions at the "top" of the financial services community.
View the latest news about credit unions in California, Nevada, and around the nation.
Find current and archived issues of the Leagues' award-winning magazine.
Take a visual journey and explore the faces behind the California and Nevada credit union movement at a number of events, meetings, fundraisers, and conferences!
Catch up on what California and Nevada credit unions are accomplishing within their communities every month!
REACHING OUT TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES
11/04/14 11:27 AM
CUs Spread Their Philosophy
Scroll down to view the latest on how credit unions and industry affiliates across California and Nevada are donating time and money to help the communities they serve, implementing new operational strategies for members, and advocating for the credit union movement!
Click to view the latest Member News
From the Editors of CU Weekly
WORLD COUNCIL INT'L. SCHOLARSHIP
01/30/14 04:11 PM
Nominations Are Now Open
World Council of Credit Unions is accepting nominations for the World Council Young Credit Union People scholarship program, an international networking and educational opportunity for up-and-coming credit union leaders. The nomination deadline is June 16, 2014.
The program seeks individuals who are passionate about credit unions, and want to network and exchange ideas with other young leaders from around the world.
To be eligible for the scholarship, nominees must:
- Be 35 years of age or younger as of Jan. 1, 2014.
- Demonstrate leadership, personal commitment, and the potential to significantly influence credit unions in and outside their country.
- Be sponsored by their credit union or credit union organization to attend the 2014 World Credit Union Conference.
- Submit a completed nomination form and supporting materials by June 16.
- Not have been a previous scholarship recipient.
- Not be a World Council employee.
For more information about the scholarship program, visit www.woccu.org/wycup.