Credit Union Solutions partners with you through a comprehensive range of the finest business solutions at the best value. Whether it is insurance or lending solutions, compliance services, or revenue opportunities, you can rely on us to provide the most cost-effective means to improve member satisfaction to keep you competitive!
Providing services and products for:
From the Editors of CU Weekly
LENDING INSIGHTS LUNCH N' LEARN
02/20/13 08:55 AM
Free Event Coming to Ontario, CA
Gain extremely valuable techniques in loan portfolio management by attending the Lending Insights Lunch N' Learn
on March 28, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., at the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues' headquarters in Ontario, CA.
This free lunch-and-learn will be hosted by CU Direct Corp.'s Director of Analytics Michael Cochrum, who oversees the Lending Insights product from CU Direct. You'll discover:
- New techniques in loan portfolio management.
- How loan portfolio analytics can help your credit union make more loans.
- How the Credit Score Migration Analysis can assist your credit union in making better decisions, not just reporting risk.
- How the Dealer and Retailer relationships can be managed using portfolio performance and origination statistics.
- How your credit union’s portfolio performance can enhance risk evaluation in combination with credit scores.
- What Static Pool Analysis is, and how it can help your credit union build better pricing models and lending strategies.
You can manage risk, make more loans, and be compliant with regulators by reserving your spot at this much-anticipated event! Contact the Leagues' Credit Union Solutions Sales and Support Specialist Audrey Casas at 909-212-6015, or email@example.com, to reserve your seat.