From the Editors of CU Weekly
AUTO INDUSTRY UPDATE: FREE WEBINAR
04/29/13 03:19 PM
The Driving Forces Behind Auto Lending
Join the complimentary Auto Industry Update
webinar presented by Autoland on May 23 at 1:30 p.m. (Pacific) for an in-depth look into what is driving the automotive industry, how fundamentals are affecting credit unions today, and how your credit union can successfully capitalize on auto lending opportunities.
President of Autoland Jeffry Martin will leverage his expertise to present valuable information and analysis about the auto space, including:
- Industry update: Synopsis of revised projections and growth factors.
- Competition: A comprehensive look at what credit unions are up against once the member is at the auto dealer.
- Lending landscape: Learn what is working and what others outside of credit unions are doing to generate lending growth.
- Best practices: Straightforward and actionable advice for your direct channel and leveraging an Auto Buying Service.
- Industry outlook: A look ahead at how consumer behavior is changing in the automotive space and how it affects you.
To register for this free webinar, please contact Audrey Casas at 909.212.6015, or email@example.com.
About the presenter:
Jeffry Martin was named president of Autoland Inc. in April 2010, previously serving as executive vice persident. With annual sales in excess of $115 million, Autoland is the nation's largest credit union auto buying service within the automotive and credit union industries across a variety of distribution channels.
Martin has more than 20 years of indirect lending experience, including organizational operations, mergers and acquisitions, lending, and marketing in the credit union vendor marketplace.