Credit Union Solutions partners with you through a comprehensive range of the finest business solutions at the best value. Whether it is insurance or lending solutions, compliance services, or revenue opportunities, you can rely on us to provide the most cost-effective means to improve member satisfaction to keep you competitive!
Providing services and products for:
From the Editors of CU Weekly
CO-OP ANNOUNCES 'THINK' SPEAKERS
03/31/14 03:37 PM
Upcoming Conference in New Orleans
CO-OP Financial Services has announced the initial speaker line-up for its upcoming THINK 14 Conference in New Orleans on May 19-22.
The speakers will focus on helping attendees take a realistic look at themselves and their credit unions under the theme “It Starts With You,” tackling issues like “Living the Promise,” “Consumer Experience”, “Examining the Business Model”, and “Leadership, Attitude and Talent.”
Featured speakers include:
- Kate Feather leads the customer experience transformation group at PeopleMetrics, acting as a strategic consultant on key accounts such as Christie’s Auction House and Coca-Cola.
- Debbie Millman is president of the design division at Sterling Brands. She has authored six books, including Brand Thinking and Other Noble Pursuits.
- Mark Thompson is the CEO and co-founder of Virgin Unite Mentors, Richard Branson’s network for executive coaching and entrepreneurial innovation.
- Gary Vaynerchuk is an investor and advisor to startups, and now an expert on the Fortune 500 world, through his work as CEO of Vaynermedia, a social media marketing agency.
- Tess Vigeland is CEO of Tess Vigeland Productions. Vigeland spent 11 years as an anchor for NPR’s “Marketplace” program.
- Randi Zuckerberg is the former director of market development and spokeswoman for Facebook, and currently CEO of Zuckerberg Media.
Click here to register.