From the Editors of CU Weekly
'WINDOWS' LICENSING UPDATE FOR ATMs
07/28/14 03:54 PM
Free Webinar by CSS and Diebold
In the past, the best option for an optimized ATM operating system has been through ATM manufacturers. However, starting Jan. 1—as a result of changes in Microsoft’s licensing structure—credit unions will be faced with limitations on how a software-only upgrade can be purchased, installed, and supported.
To help navigate the change, don’t miss the Windows 7 Licensing Update: The Way Forward for ATMs webinar on Aug. 26.
Offered by CUNA Strategic Services (CSS) and Diebold, this free webinar will discuss:
- Microsoft’s new purchasing requirements for Windows operating system upgrades
- Considerations for purchasing Windows 7 software from Microsoft or an ATM manufacturer
- The role of the systems integrator
- Service impacts
Click here to register!
Diebold is the leading provider of ATMs in the country. In addition to manufacturing state-of-the-art equipment, Diebold addresses credit union needs through comprehensive ATM services, security services, deposit automation, and branch transformation.
Partnering with Diebold ATMs provide many benefits for credit unions and their members:
- Convenient 24-hour account access
- Helps members avoid surcharge fees
- Shortens teller lines, giving better service to members
- Saves credit union money; ATM transactions cost less than teller transactions
- Saves your credit union money versus building and staffing a new branch
To learn more about CSS and Diebold, contact Vice President of Credit Union Solutions and Membership at the Leagues, Tonja Wheatley, at 909-212-6023 or email@example.com.