From the Editors of CU Weekly
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FOR CUs
08/18/14 04:46 PM
Largest Payments Tech Provider
Every credit card issued and delivered to your members represents an opportunity to strengthen your relationship with them. Make the most of your card program with FIS.
FIS offers a comprehensive collection of processing solutions available on the market today—from card production and activation to fraud management services and value-added loyalty programs. It essentially serves as a one-stop resource for credit solutions and supports platinum, gold, classic, commercial, small business, private-label, and chip card programs, as well as installment loan products.
FIS’ card processing solutions include:
- Multi-Solution Provider—Includes outsourced and pass-through card processing alternatives.
- Transaction Processing—Offers fully integrated transaction processing solutions, providing a single point of authorization, transaction posting, settlement, reporting, and access for all services.
- Risk management—Provides three key components to help prevent and diminish risk exposure: Fraud Prevention, Recovery, and Fraud Production Management.
- Readi-Review Plus—Improve reissue decisions and reduce losses.
- Card Issuance and Plastics—Personalize and fulfill both inventory and custom-designed plastics in a secure environment.
- Card Marketing Services—Stay competitive with innovative marketing programs that increase profitability and market share.
- Much more!
FIS is the world’s largest global provider of banking and payments technologies, serving more than 14,000 institutions in more than 110 countries.
To learn more about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com, or contact Manager of Credit Union Solutions and Membership at the Leagues Joyce King at 909-212-6017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.